A Bronze Age bell barrow forming part of the Aston Valley Barrow Cemetery situated south of Codford Down. The barrow, designated as Codford St Peter 4 by Grinsell (1957), is located
at the northern end of the cemetery and survives as an earthwork comprising a mound with a flat top 6 metres across, which is 2.8 metres high and 22.5 metres in diameter. There is a slight berm on the western side. Surrounding it is a quarry ditch 5 metres wide and 0.5 metres deep on all but the northern side where it is set into the hillside and has become infilled. Excavations by William Cunnington in 1801 revealed a primary cremation with a perforated dolerite battle-axe/hammer beneath an inverted Bronze Age urn.