Stanlawe Grange, a late 13th century cruck building and granary. Some original features of the grange have survived dating from 1291, however, the building has been modified significantly with alterations carried out in the 15th, 16th, 17th and 20th centuries. Stanlawe Grange was the grange for the Cistercian monks at Stanlaw Abbey (also spelt Stanlow). After the dissolution of the monasteries, the grange was leased to Lawrence Ireland and part of the estate granted to the Savoy Hospital in London. By 1550 the grange had passed to the Tarleton family of Fazakerley who, as staunch Catholics, may have used one of the buildings for Mass.
The grange buildings are built of red sandstone and comprise of a detached hall, barns, 'monk's quarters', and a granary. The oldest evidence of the original grange is a three-light mullioned window to the left of the front.