This is marked on the Ordnance Survey 25" map of 1928, but there were no visible remains in 1976.
The chapel was anciently known as St Patrick's Chapel-on-the-Moor. In 1552 it was noted that its ornaments were in poor condition and it had no endowment. It was served by a reading minister through much of the C17th. It was rebuilt in 1739 and enlarged in 1798. It was rebuilt again in 1870.