12th-14th century spire restored 1872. Coursed limestone rubble
and ashlar, lead and Collyweston slate roofs. West tower with broach spire, nave, chancel, north and south aisles, south porch. at the west end are the stocks and a whipping post, in the churchyard is a badly weathered medieval stone cross, consisting of a base, a square socket stone and an octagonal shaft.