Site of Augustinian priory founded 1254 and dissolved 1525, now occupied by the 19th century Abbey Farm. A watching brief in a byre to the East of Abbey Farm in 1984 found the footings of a column from the aisle of the priory church in situ, and proved that the priory church and parish church were on separate sites. Quantities of window glass and encaustic tiles were also found. Fishpond and building platform earthworks also exist.
The earthwork remains of the abbey site surrounded by extensive fields of ridge and furrow cultivation are visible on aerial photographs.