(1) World Wide Web page
The National Heritage List for England, Ely Magistrates Court, http://list.english-heritage.org.uk/resultsingle.aspx?uid=1296765 [Accessed 06-FEB-2012]
(2) List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest
East Cambridgeshire, 23-Sep-1950
(3) The Courts Database
Site no. 89.
(4) Ordnance Survey Map (Scale / Date)
(5) Oral information, correspondence (not archived) or staff comments
(6) Brodie, Allan, Winter, Gary, and Porter, Stephen 2000 The Law Court 1800-2000: Developments in Form and Function
(7) Pollard, Richard 2004 Silence in Court: the future of the UK's historic law courts
Further information about monuments may be obtained by contacting NMR Enquiry and Research Services , through the
English Heritage website.