The Church of All Saints was originally built in 1863 to designs by G.E. Street. This construction was ruined in the 1940 Bristol Blitz current building incorporates the tower, sacristy (added 1928) and narthex (added 1909). These elements are limestone, Pennant stone and sandstone and the tower in particular sits uncomfortably with the newer parts of the building.
The 1960s construction used steel and rubble and saw the addition of a laminated timber spire clad in aluminium. The main entrance is via the original tower which leads to a light cloister around a glazed atrium, and a massive X-beam supports the coffered concrete roofs.