(1) Ordnance Survey Map (Scale / Date)
OS 6" 1954
(2) General reference
Gomonde WH. Notes on Cheltenham, Ancient and Medieval. 1849.
(3) General reference
Witts GB. Archaeological Handbook of Gloucestershire. 1883. p 60-61.
(4) Society for Promotion of Roman Studies The journal of Roman studies
(E M Clifford) 45, 1955 Page(s)72
(5) by RCHM(England) 1976 Ancient and historical monuments in the county of Gloucester: Volume 1, Iron Age and Romano-British monuments in the Gloucestershire Cotswolds
Notes & Plan (from 'a') 9.6.71.
(6) Field Investigators Comments
F1 MJF 23-MAY-72
(7) by Eleanor Scott 1993 A gazetteer of Roman villas in Britain
Leicester archaeology monographsNo.1 (1993) - GS 7 no.1 Page(s)68
Further information about monuments may be obtained by contacting Archive Services, through the
English Heritage website.